Tuesday, September 04, 2007

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! (update with picture


I am happy to inform that today's u/s was just great. We saw and heard the baby!!!! I was so so nervous. The nurse said, here is the gestational sac ... and I opened my eyes and it looked like it was empty , and she moved around and there he/she was with a little heart beating way. It is an amazing site, than she put the sound for us to hear, OMG, OMG... DH's eyes grew so big, he could not believe it, I started crying.... so fantastic. The heartbeat was 128, the nurse said was very strong and baby is measuring 6w3d. I thought that I was 6w4d along (based when I believe I Ovulated), the nurse said not to worry because the margin of error for the machine are 3 days. For now I'll be just happy, I feel so relieved, grateful, happy, humble by this entire experience . GOD IS GOOD!!!
Thank you all for all the great support for putting up with my worries. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

We pass another phase, now on to the next.... Keep growing baby, keep growing healthy and strong!!!!

I'll see my doc on Firday, today was only the scan to put my mind at peace.


I am at work now, tonight I'll post the pics!

28 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! I'm so glad everything is going well in there.

Courtney said...

Truly amazing! I can't wait to see your picture. :)

Serenity said...

Congratulations, hon. I'm SO happy to hear it.

AwkwardMoments said...

OH YAH!!! Fantastic

amy said...

What a blessing. Praise the Lord indeed.

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Great news!!

Delenn said...

Wonderful! So glad to hear good news!

Keep that baby growing!

Shelby said...

What great news!! I'm so excited for you!!

hope548 said...

Woohoo!!

BigP's Heather said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!

Changing Expectations said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited and happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Cibele!

Erin said...

Such great news. I'm so happy to hear everything's going so well!

OHN said...

I can imagine how relieved you are!!! Keep us posted :)

Anonymous said...

excellent news so far, may the rest be as joyus :) X

Kate said...

That is WONDERFUL!!!!!

Bea said...

That's great. So glad the u/s went well. I can move you into "expecting" on my blogroll now!

Bea

JJ said...

Beautiful baby! So happy for you C!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

YYEEEAAAHHH!!!!

I will be 6w 1d on Friday when I go for my u/s. I am praying to see the little heartbeat so I can share in your great news!!!

~Maria

Roy said...

Congrats, your baby is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Keep growing little one, the world is excited for you!

Queila said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the other side. :)

Q

Changing Expectations said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Here's to many more good visits!

Tam said...

That's just great news sweetie! Congratulations!!

Loren said...

I'm so happy for you! May your baby continue to grow healthy and strong. :)

Andressa said...

Look at that peanut!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Cajun Cutie said...

Congrats! Glad everything went well. The news is just fantastic. Hopefully you can breathe a little easier.

M said...

Congrats....I am so sorry I haven't posted yet. I am so happy for you.