Thursday, September 27, 2007

Still freaking out

My symptoms have not returned, at least not full force. I have no spotting or cramps but also so sore breats or morning sickness. Everybody says that is 'normal" but I am terrified. last night I couldn't sleep and today at work I can't function. Dh called to see how I was doing and I broke down at work. I hate that, but I started crying. Boss came to ask if everything is ok, my co-workers too. So I decided to call the doc. Nurse seemed concerned (not a good sing) and checked with the doctor that agreed to me see me tomorrow instead of next week. I am so glad that I called, but now I am terrified. I wish I could go home now , I can't concentrate, I am a complete emotional wreck. 3 weeks is more than I can handle between doc visits now. I think that I let out all my stress of these past weeks. I hope that turns out that everything is good and that I am just over reacting. Please please baby, be fine... Nurse did not say anything about a sonogram, just said: "doc wants to see you for a quick exam". Hopefuly tomorrow I'll be back with a good update.

11 comments:

Shelby said...

I hope everything is OK!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Leah said...

I will pray that everything is fine. Hopefully the baby is snug as a bug in there, and is just giving you a break from the all day yucky feeling.

I'll be thinking about you and checking your blog obsessively tomorrow!

Kate said...

I hope everything is ok - praying for you!

ultimatejourney said...

I really hope the visit is just to put your mind at ease, and that you'll be in a much better place tomorrow after you get some reassurance.

AwkwardMoments said...

Cibele - saying a prayer for you (your nerves) and your baby !

Delenn said...

I hope everything is okay. I am sure it is--I am experiencing similar non-symptons, some days I feel them, some days not. Usually, this is normal. So, I hope your doc will check you out and say that everything is a-okay!

Dr. Grumbles said...

My fingers are crossed extra hard for tomorrow.

Serenity said...

Hoping that tomorrow's scan reveals a good healthy baby growing in there, hon.

Hang in there. I had no symptoms either - my sore breasts came and went, and the tiredness was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

*hug*

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow, I hope that everything is better than fine.

LJ said...

I'm thinking of you, so sorry you are having this scare

hope548 said...

I will be on the edge of my seat hoping all is well!