Friday, December 21, 2007

All I want for Christmas is you!



I feel very blessed and I'll never forget where I came from! and the road that got me here...


My wish for you all still TTC is a BFP soon , a healthy pregnancy to make all your motherhood wishes come true...


For those of you already pregnancy, may the rest of your pregnancies go by smoothly and may we all meet our cute healthy babies soon!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!Love you all

10 comments:

Delenn said...

That is the cutest picture! And great sentiments! Thank you for the card, btw.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Nicole said...

Right back at ya, my friend!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable!

Merry Christmas, Cibele.

Bea said...

Merry Christmas!

Bea

Alison said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!

Merry Christmas!

AwkwardMoments said...

YOU ARE SO StiNKIN" cute!!!! Great pic! Merry christmas to you too!!

N7 said...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, hubby and your baby girl :) Hope you have a wonderful one!!!

Mony said...

Yay for cute healthy babes!

Fairuce said...

MERRY XMAS MY DEAR!!!!
Tudo de lindo pra vc, seu esposo e sua baby girl...
Um 2008 cheio de fraldas e choros!!!
Beijos

Dr. Grumbles said...

Merry Christmas, Cibele!