And I also got the best news ever: her hips were fine (PRAISE THE LORD!!) , the u/s today went very well, no dysplasia , hips are stable... we will be back in 4 months for an x-ray as a follow up and that is it!
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for giving me encouragement during the bumpy spots of my pregnancy so far. The support is what is getting me through right now. Sounds like you had some bumps too, and I'm so glad everything worked out for you. Couldn't agree with you more, that's all I want for Mother's Day, my birthday, christmas...just a healthy little one to be in my arms. Happy Mother's Day!
9 comments:
Happy Mother;s Day
What a perfect Mother's Day post!!! You so deserve the happiness.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Glad that last year's hope got us to this year with our little ones. ;)
She's beautiful! Happy Mothers Day!
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for giving me encouragement during the bumpy spots of my pregnancy so far. The support is what is getting me through right now. Sounds like you had some bumps too, and I'm so glad everything worked out for you. Couldn't agree with you more, that's all I want for Mother's Day, my birthday, christmas...just a healthy little one to be in my arms. Happy Mother's Day!
Feliz Dia das Maes!!!!!!! Beijos!
Happy Mother's Day! She just gets cuter and cuter!
That is one great Mother's Day gift!
happy belated mothers' day, she is a gorgeous little girl....love the full head of hair!
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment