
Yesterday I was going through my old posts and I realized that have been bloging for a entire year already... Oh man, time is going by so fast! Anyway , I just want to say happy belated blogvessary. It has been a great pleasure to get to know so many amazing women and I can’t thank you enough for all the love ans support you have given me . Knowing you has made this journey a bit easier.
On the clomid front, OPK still negative, cd 18... fun fun ! today is my last OPK and it better be positive because I'll not spend another 20U$ on OPKs
Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the clomid front, OPK still negative, cd 18... fun fun ! today is my last OPK and it better be positive because I'll not spend another 20U$ on OPKs
Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Happy blogaversary! I hope that OPK turns positive before you run out!
Happy Blogaversary to you. I am so glad I found your story. Now c'mon damn OPK, WORK!!
Happppy anniversary!=)
Happy Blogvessary!!! Here's to a positive OPK today!!!
Happy Blogaversary! Hoping for a positive OPK!
Happy anniversary. It is so frustrating when the OPK just won't turn. Hope it goes today.
Ah, I hate having to buy an extra box of OPKs!
Happy Blogoversary!
Happy Blogaversary!!!
Post a Comment