I am still in shock... I'll have a daughther OMG!!!! she was asleep using the placenta as a pillow bu her legs were up to her head and we could see clearly that was a girl.
The rest of the scan went fine, except for one little thing. The tehcnitian found a Choroid Plexus cyst in her little brain. Doc said that it was very small and in 95% of the cases it disapeers. If not it can a sign of chromossomal abnormalities. The fact that my AFP test came back normal and I did not have any other marker for these abnormalities it is very encouraging. Needless to say that I am sick and worried about it... I have 4 long weeks to worry about. I pray to God that it turns out to be fine with my little girl!
19 comments:
Congrats on a girl! It sounds like she's very probably AOK, although no doubt you'll worry just as much as you can. If only all appointments could be perfect.
Bea
Oi CI!!!
Te deixei recado no Orkut, mas quis vir aqui tbem te parabenizar pela linda garotinha que está esperando!!!
Fica tranquila e confia em Deus que vai ficar tudo bem com ela...
Mil beijos em vc e NA bebe, rsrs...
Congrats on the baby girl!
I hope all will be fine.
Congratulations!! Girls are SO much fun!! Hopefully everything is fine and will disappear as the doc expects.
OH YAH !!!! CONGRATS to your baby GIRL! Praying all is well
A girl!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations! I will be thinking about both you and HER :) and hoping that everything is perfect.
Congrats on a girl and hope the cyst goes away on it's own.
She's going to be one pretty well-loved baby! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your little girl!! Have you chosen a name yet??
Sending good vibes that everything will urn out to be just fine with her!!
Congrats on your baby girl!
My u/s showed a choroid plexus cyst also. I haven't had another one yet, but I'm hoping it goes away. Nobody (including Dr. Google) seemed to worried about it, so I've tried to put it out of my mind.
So happy to hear you are having a daughter!! I bet she is just fine. My best friends daughter had the same thing and she is a perfect now 2 year old!
It's a girl!!!! That is so great. :) I hop ethe other things works itself out.
Yay PINK! Congrats Cibele!
A girl!! Woohoo!! I can feel a pink explosion coming on!!
Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!! I keep eye balling all those beautiful little Christmas dresses and wanting to know someone having a girl - just think, next year she can wear those!!!
I hope everything will be ok with your daughter! Hang in there and be strong for her!
Congrats! It is a girl! So exciting! :] I am so happy for you.
As for the cyst, I wouldn't worry much! I have a girl at much church who just had the same thing happen with her baby. It was there one time, went back, and it was gone!
congratulations - SUGAR AND SPICE!! i hope the cyst turns out to be nothing.
Gotta be careful when the legs are over the head like that..my friend decorated her little girls nursery Beatrix Potter and pink then her BOY was born....apparently he had his parts pushed up on his tummy and were hidden between his tummy and legs...she almost fainted when they told her it was a boy :)
Post a Comment