I LOST MY MUCOUS PLUG LAST NIGHT! I woke up in the middle of the night with an contraction (not painful , but definitely a contraction). I went to the bathroom and there it was, the most gross thing ever. It is too early, 35 weeks... I am not ready, I haven't packed our bags, the nursery is not ready, my mom is not coming in 3 more weeks!!!
I am at work right now and I am waiting to hear form my doctor. I want to be checked to see if I am dilating, if I need to stop working...
I know lots of women that have lost their MP and did not go into labor in 2-3 weeks, hopefuly I'll be one of them
Wish me luck ladies
=========================================================================
35 weeks... I am more tired, more anxious, and more excited than ever
Things are going well. Lyla decided to have another down day and gave me another scare, so I went again for a NST. According to the nurse she moved like a crazy woman but apparently I am not too good on feeling the movements. Nurse said that I had some contractions but they seem to be BH
I've been doing some exercises to try to get her to move out her breach ed position. The poor girl has been trying to turn but I don't know of she has been successful. I hope that she turns.
The nursery is still a work in progress, the room is empty and clean. I moved in some stuff and I am waiting on DH to put the other things together. My goal for this week is to wash some clothes ( I bought the special baby soap) pack our hospital bags, do some shopping fome some decor for the room and to pick up the cradle on my friend's house. I still can't believe that it is me going through these milestones. I am a blessed girl.
This weekend I went to visit a big church here for Easter service. They have a prayer chapel that I visit last year. It is a quite private place that you can mediate by yourself. I remember crying so hard there and asking God for some solution to my fertility problems... I told him how much I wanted a baby and how much it hurted to still have my arms empty. Saturday I stopped by there again, and I cried again, but this time it was a different cry. I thanked Him for my miracle baby and prayed for each one of you. I said your names outloud(for as many as I could remember) and asked for a miracle for each one of you. And I cried for each one for you: for the losses, to the frustrations, for the heartache... and cried to Thank the many miracles we've had recently. You guys mean a lot to me!
Here a recent belly picture. Actually it is a montage of me in the same outfit to show how much I;ve grown in the past few months...
8 comments:
Ooooh, we look like belly twins in the last one :)
X
Nice montage pics!
We are really getting close, eh!?
Do we get pics of the nursery?? :-)
Great pictures! I, too, hope we get to see the nursery!
I hope things do not progress too quickly so you have time to get prepared and feel more comfortable that you are ready. Either way, I hope for a happy healthy baby and birth!
I hope your doctor gets back to you quickly and that you are able to hang in there for a bit longer. Good luck!!!
Oh my!!! Well, let's hope that you still have more time! Hoping you do not progress too quick, and wishing you the best of luck!!!
(Hey, no fair--I was going to be first, I thought, with my earlier C-Section!)
Keep us posted!! :-)
look at those belly pics!
Oh good luck waiting for teh dr to call back.. Can't wait to hear
Great belly!
I hope she stays in a little longer!
Post a Comment