My wait is over...
OH YEAH YAH !! I am so excited for you!
AWESOME! Congrats, congrats congrats!!!! :) I can't wait for pics!
Congrats!!!
Welcome Lyla!
Congrats! Guess she was just aching to meet you!Bea
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Welcome to the world Lyla! We are anxious to hear all about your arrival and see your picture!
Forget bedrest announcements--how about a birth one :-) Congratulations!
Congratulations and welcome to the world, Lyla!
OMG!!! Congratulations, Cibele!!!Whoot!! Lyla's here!Glad everything is going well--now, pictures, please!! :-)(I guess Lyla's going to be about a month older than Willow, eh!?)
Yeah! Congrats.
CONGRATS MY LOVE, can't wait for some piccies :)XXX
PARABENS!!!!Muito leite pra vc!!!
Congratulations...what great news on a Monday morning. I can't wait to see her.
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pics!
Major congratulations on your new family of 3 Cibele!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful daughter. :)
Congrats Cibele! Sounds like she was ready! Update us soon!
Welcome to the world, Lyla dear!
CONGRATULATIONS! So happy to hear the news!
WELCOME LYLA!!! Congratulations guys! Cibele0- you did a WONDERFUL JOB AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! (if that means diddly squat) I am thrilled that she is here and healthy and of course, beautiful :)
Congratulations!!!Lyla is a beautiful name...happens to be my daughter's name as well (different spelling though).
Parabéns!!!!Tudo de vom pra vcs nesta nova e maravilhosa fase da suas vidas.Que Deus abençoe vcs!!!!mil beijos,Cecília
Yaaay!! Congrats!
Congratulations on your sweet little girl, can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! So happy she is finally here and healthy!
Congratulations!!!! You are a mommy. :) Tudo de bom para você e para a sua familia! Q
OMG! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you 3!! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm due tomorrow!! Yipes!!
Post a Comment
28 comments:
OH YEAH YAH !! I am so excited for you!
AWESOME! Congrats, congrats congrats!!!! :) I can't wait for pics!
Congrats!!!
Welcome Lyla!
Congrats! Guess she was just aching to meet you!
Bea
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Welcome to the world Lyla! We are anxious to hear all about your arrival and see your picture!
Forget bedrest announcements--how about a birth one :-) Congratulations!
Congratulations and welcome to the world, Lyla!
OMG!!! Congratulations, Cibele!!!
Whoot!! Lyla's here!
Glad everything is going well--now, pictures, please!! :-)
(I guess Lyla's going to be about a month older than Willow, eh!?)
Yeah! Congrats.
CONGRATS MY LOVE, can't wait for some piccies :)
XXX
PARABENS!!!!
Muito leite pra vc!!!
Congratulations...what great news on a Monday morning. I can't wait to see her.
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pics!
Major congratulations on your new family of 3 Cibele!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful daughter. :)
Congrats Cibele! Sounds like she was ready! Update us soon!
Welcome to the world, Lyla dear!
CONGRATULATIONS! So happy to hear the news!
WELCOME LYLA!!! Congratulations guys! Cibele0- you did a WONDERFUL JOB AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! (if that means diddly squat) I am thrilled that she is here and healthy and of course, beautiful :)
Congratulations!!!
Lyla is a beautiful name...happens to be my daughter's name as well (different spelling though).
Parabéns!!!!Tudo de vom pra vcs nesta nova e maravilhosa fase da suas vidas.Que Deus abençoe vcs!!!!mil beijos,Cecília
Yaaay!! Congrats!
Congratulations on your sweet little girl, can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! So happy she is finally here and healthy!
Congratulations!!!! You are a mommy. :) Tudo de bom para você e para a sua familia!
Q
OMG! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you 3!! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm due tomorrow!! Yipes!!
Post a Comment