Saturday, March 15, 2008

More fun

My 4th and last shower was this weekend. It was a small one with my friends from graduate school. It was so nice to see all of them again. It has been 1 year since I;ve seem them las. They were all so happy for me! I am a blessed girl to have so many good friends.

Dh and I have been working hard around the house, I can;t do much, my feet are huge and I get tired very easily


Mom is schedule to arrive from Brazil on the 15th of April. I cant wait to have her here

Lyla has been very active on the past few days, I love that!!!! thanks baby!!!! keep it up...
here are some pics from the shower















7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Your friends are so sweet to you

niobe said...

Love the very, very pink cake.

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

You have so many wonderful friends, which testifies to what a good person you are....

XOXO

Delenn said...

Cool cake--looks very yummy!

Bela said...

4 CHAS DE BEBE??? SORTUDA!!! Eu ainda nao tive o meu, que so sera no domingo, dia 30. Eu mal posso esperar. Eu tambem nao estou acreditando que dessa vez, eu vou ser a mommy! Parece que a cada dia que passa, eu amo a minha filhinha mais e mais. Incondicionalmente. E simplesmente incrivel, nao? :)

Algumas observacoes:

1. Tem como vc pedir um atestado p/ o seu medico p/ que vc fique em casa de agora p/ frente (o seu lab nao vai poder fazer nada e isso vai liberar um pouco do seu estress)?
2. Minha mae chega no dia 17 de abril. I can't wait to have her here either!
3. Hoje eu vou conhecer o meu pediatra (meet and greet). Vc ja escolheu o seu??

Mil beijos - hang in there.

Dr. Grumbles said...

love that balloon!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Looks like tons of fun! I can't wait to read all about the "big day"! ;)