I am speechless, heartbroken with yet another terrible news...I shed many tears yesterday after reading about Natalie from Relaxing doesn.t make babies . I am so sorry... I have no words, just tears and sorrow.
as Sarah put it well, that is our worst fear. This news hit too close to home this time... the fear has set in now...
I am so sorry about your friend. This is devastating news.
I know what you mean, I almost like I should stay completely away from the internet because it's so hard to hear stories like these and not let the fear and panic set in. Please try not to worry though, you are so far along and honestly, these are fairly rare occurrences. Very very tragic, but not common.
4 comments:
Beyond sad. =(
So sad. Thank you for posting on my blog about you understanding my many fathers.
I like your site and will be adding it to my blogroll
I am so sorry about your friend. This is devastating news.
I know what you mean, I almost like I should stay completely away from the internet because it's so hard to hear stories like these and not let the fear and panic set in. Please try not to worry though, you are so far along and honestly, these are fairly rare occurrences. Very very tragic, but not common.
It is just so tragic.
Thanks for your last comment on my blog. You are so supportive of all the other bloggers!
Post a Comment