Saturday, March 29, 2008

still here and nursery pictures

I am still here, contractions are much better. I just a little concerned with how much mucous discharge I am having... Lyla is still breached. Overall I feel good, mom is here, cooking , cleaning and taking great care of me... That is priceless


Here some of the pictures of the nursery that is starting to take shape (dont worry , I did not do anything, my friends and DH took over my job!)


Crib





Look how precious, mom made for her to come home from the hospital




gift from my grandmother...













Mom is so happy to see me pregnant.. I look so tired!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are still hanging in there!

The sweater your mom made is beautiful!

Misty said...

Everything looks beautiful! How do you get more than 5 pictures in one post???

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Awwww, your nursery is adorable!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

LOVE it! you look great. I am glad your mom made it

Bea said...

It all looks gorgeous! I hope you get some good rest now your mum is here. Last chance!

Bea

OHN said...

Your mom looks so happy. I bet she is thrilled to be with you during this exciting time!

The nursery is adorable :)

Jackie said...

Everything looks gorgeous. I'm so glad you've got your mom there with you to help you through. Take care!

N7 said...

This baby girl is SO LUCKY to have such a strong mommy like you- You have done amazing and before you know it, she will be in that gorgeous crib or in you rarms- you just stay strong and hang in there!!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!

Aurelia said...

What a lovely nursery! I have to start doing this...arghhh. I'm in such denial.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Well, she'll be greeted with a great nursery when the time comes!

Delenn said...

Geez, I thought I posted already...

I like your nursery. Especially like those personalized items--Lyla is such a pretty name.

Hope things are going better for you. I am sure its a great comfort to have your mom there.