Tuesday, January 20, 2009

5 am

lyla and I are up... well, we haven't slept much .Her cough is very bad that wakes her up. She breaths much better when she is up right. So here we are, having our early morning bonding and watching Moose a Moose and Zee..

5 comments:

new mother said...

Oi Cibele
Vc faz parte do clube da mães da sua cidade? Eu fazia parte quando morava em San Francisco e achava MUITO interessante a proposta. Tenho várias amigas que recorrem a esta rede quando precisavam de ajuda. Há mães que se oferecem para ficar com seu bebê e um dia vc pode retribuir. Acho que é uma rede que realmente funciona. Pensei em vc qdo li seus últimos posts. Beijos e que sua filha melhore logo!

Delenn said...

Poor Lyla! I hope you both got some sleep in there somewhere!

Kate said...

Poor little sweetie! I hope she feels better soon.

Sarah said...

we LUUUUUUV moose and zee around here! i hope the bonding time was nice and that you both get some rest soon. feel better soon, sweet baby!

Serenity said...

*Hug*

(I'm not not reading - for some reason your blog isn't updating on my bloglines. Weird. Because seriously, I think about you every day and wonder how you're doing.)

From what I hear, they're new babies after the tubes. I hope that's the case for you.