



Photos taken today (the day he moved out). This was suppose to be a family shoot. I was going to cancel, but I need some normalcy .I am glad I did go. The weather is was just gorgeous today (60 F). A dear friend of mine from out of town came here for new years and took those for me. She took some amazing ones outside, but she is working on them. The first collage is my favorite. To see myself smiling (even when I knew that back home my husband was almost 8 years was packing his stuff) gave reassurance that in the end we will be okay. Isn't she so cute????????
10 comments:
She is sooo cute, you both look great! Way to keep your chin up!
Those are gorgeous pictures!! The way you two look at each other is precious. I'm glad you kept your appointment.
You are both beautiful. Her shining, smiling face will be what you need to get you through this time.
Those are so precious, especially with what is going on in your life. It is wonderful to see how you both are bonded to each other.
Lyla is beautiful and so are you!
Keep hanging in there!
I love the photos. You both look so happy in them.
It is so good that you were able to go do this and, in some ways, get your mind off of him and what he was doing. My heart is just broken for you.
That top collage is stunning! I love the way the two of you are looking at each other. It's so beyond precious. Hang in there. I'm thinking about you.
Those are beautiful photos of two beautiful girls!
I'm glad you have some sunshine!
she is gorgeous and you both have wonderful smiles. you WILL be okay! she looks at you like she knows you are everything in the world she needs.
Oh cibele. I'm just catching up now.
First of all, she is GORGEOUS. Beautiful. And the way you both look at each other... really says it all. I'm so glad you have each other.
And I am so sorry that things are so rough right now. Thinking of you and sending you hugs and love.
xxx
Just saw this, I'm still catching up after Christmas. I'm so sorry about the crappy stuff. The pictures are amazing though and she is gorgeous.
Post a Comment