Monday, January 05, 2009

More pics

It know it is not much, but these pictures have helped me a lot. It is like staring at myself and seeing that I can be happy even when I am so sad. My friend did the best job ever... I capture us, our love, how much fun we have as mother and daughter. I so appreciate that she is doing this for me.
I love the one of our feet... We can do this baby!










9 comments:

Courtney said...

Cibele all of these pictures are so great! You have a wonderfully talented friend, and the love between you and Lyla is documented so well. I am thinking about you and sending you thoughts of strength and healing.

astral said...

The pictures are beautiful!! You are such a good mom--she loves you very much.

Sarah said...

oh my gosh those are so great! you can see how tight your bond is and the love just radiates from you both! the ones of you guys nose to nose, kissing your cheek, and holding her up in the air are my favorites. being able to find happiness in spite of everything is such a gift you're giving her. what a great mommy!!

Sarah said...

I love every single one of these...you are an amazing mother!!!!

TeamWinks said...

Seriously some of the most adorable pictures I have seen in a very long time! Love them!

Amanda said...

OMG, so beautiful! Your friend did such an awesome job!!!

N7 said...

speechless.....I feel guilty cursing on here but those pictures are F&^#%*%#@ GORGEOUS and so is the girl in them! (Both of them!)
omg Cibele.....

Unknown said...

Fotos mais lindas mãe-filha que já vi!

AwkwardMoments said...

good lord you guys are gorgeous!