Thursday, January 29, 2009

Elmo

Lyla and I went to see Elmo and friends today (sesame street live). She had such a great time: she danced, clapped hands, waved, laughed the entire show. My baby girl IS SO MUCH FUN.





7 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

I took my son to that. We had a BLAST! It was cute.

-Desiree

Delenn said...

Glad you had fun!

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy 10 months! I am glad you guys enjoyed it

Sarah said...

oh thanks for the idea, i hadn't realized they'd be old enough for it yet!

Sarah said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU AND LYLA HAD A GREAT TIME...ELMO IS A BIG HIT AT OUR HOUSE TOO ( :

sara said...

That sounds like a great time! Happy 10 months little sweetie :-)

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Just catching up. Lyla is gorgeous and growing so fast!!!

On a sad note, I am SOOO sorry to hear about your latest challenge. I would be honored to gain access to your password-protected blog if you would like to invite me. I would like the opportunity to be there for you....

Hang in there - I promise you that it will eventually get better...

XOXO