Friday, August 17, 2007

HOPE is back! *UPDATE

15dpo today and tmep was still very high so I dared to go to the pharmacy at 6 am and buy a pregnancy test, look what I saw





OMG! I am terrified because I feel lots of cramps and no symptoms at all, not even my boobs hurt. I am glad to see that the second line was very dark, but I am paralyzed with fear. I've prayed and said to God to help me , He knows how much I WANT this baby. My insurance will not be effective until Sep 1st. I called the student health clinic from my former school to see if my doc there is kind enough to let me have a blood test done tomorrow. I hope that is is ladies, I am excited , nervous, afraid, so thankful to see those 2 pink lines ... Besides my husband you will the only ones to know. Please keep us on your thoughts and prayers.

UPTADE
I am at work right now but my mind is elsewhere , I feel like I am in a dream. I keep going to the bathroom. I am so nervous with the cramps. I did manage to talk to my doctor form the health clinic. She ordered the blood work (beta and progesterone) and a second beta on Monday. . Thank you all so much for the good wishes. I can;t stop staring at my 2 pink lines ....
one question: Can clomid cause one to have a false positive???

30 comments:

M said...

Oh I have so much hope for you sweetie....I am praying you have a very sticky one in there.

M said...

Also...I forgot to say that your chart looked fabulous yesterday...I had a good feeling....now for my squeal of joy..


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Shelby said...

That's so great!! My fingers are crossed for you!!!

amy said...

HOLY COW!!! I nearly peed in my pants when I saw the picture!! I'm so excited for you.

Amazing!! Blessed be the name of the Lord!!!

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

AwkwardMoments said...

THAT, myfriend, is FREAKIN fantastic !!! Best news I have heard all day - WOW i am soo excited for you!!!

LJ said...

That's not just hope, that's proof!!!

JJ said...

Holy moses that is a DARK 2nd line! Thats FANTASTIC!

BigP's Heather said...

YAY!!! That line is NICE and dark!

I'm so excited for you guys!!

Courtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those are 2 mighty fantastic, wonderful lines! So happy for you. :) :) :)

squarepeg said...

Holy crap! delurking to say CONGRATULATIONS!! And veerryyy sticky vibes :)

Ashley said...

Oh my Gosh! I have had you in my thoughts and prayers so much! Great! I am so happy for you! :] I am keeping you in my prayers for a great 9 months and a beautiful, healthy baby!

hope548 said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is amazing! I hope this works out for you! Stay strong chica!

ultimatejourney said...

Congratulations! I knew your chart was too good for AF to show! I'm so happy for you!

Andressa said...

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARABÉNS, PARABÉNS, PARABÉNS!!!

I am so thrilled for you!!!!! Cramps are normal, very normal in early pregnancy!! Yiipee!!! Congrats, congrats!!!
May you have the most boring 9 months of your life (health wise)

Cajun Cutie said...

I am sending hope, prayer, and all the Luck I can muster to you. Hang in there!

Dr. Grumbles said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard of a false positive from Clomid, especially not 15dpo.

You are pregnant!

Kate said...

Yahoo!!!! That is so great!!!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Terrific news for a Friday afternoon!!!! I am so happy for you! I don't know anything about Clomid, but I think this is for real!

Leah said...

WOW! Yay! I'm so happy and excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hoping and praying for you here!!!

M said...

HOLY CRAP! I haven't been on blogger in awhile and I checked in to see this! :) AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!!

Clomid can't give a false positive. You are looking at the real thing!

OHN said...

WOW...I haven't stopped by in a bit and here you go and get a positive POS the very day I check your blog!! I am sending you very positive vibes for your following betas and for the next 9 months!

Nearlydawn said...

Whoo Hooo! Way to go!!! Congrats on a VERY dark second line!!

Liz said...

Congratulations! I actually just linked here from another blog. I'm about 8 weeks myself and I've had lots of cramping. My doc says it's all totally normal with so much physical change going on down there and all those hormones racing around. So try to stay happy and hopeful!

Anonymous said...

Just smiling, very widely, for you :) :) :) (thumbs up)

Baby Blues said...

Oh my gosh Cibele! I'm so happy for you. I think that's the best picture you've posted. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Serenity said...

Um NO clomid won't give you a false positive - you did that all on your own hon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! OMG I'm SO thrilled for you!!!

Caro said...

Oh wow! yay!!!

BigP's Heather said...

I've never heard of clomid giving a false positive - just trigger shots.

YAY!!!