Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My week in pictures

Hi Ladies,

As I wait for AF to arrive live goes on, I can say that I had a good week thus far..

First I turned in my fellowship application today. It was a lot of work, but I am so proud of it. I hope I get funded. Have to until February to know. Wish me luck

I also got my diploma in the mail this week. Sweet! I actually cried when I saw it. 10 long years (pharmacy school + masters + Ph.D.) and lots of help from many people (THANKS MOM AND DAD AND DH) for me to get there.


My parents sent me some gifts from Brazil, early Xmas!!! . Mom sent me a bunch of post cards so I can sent to you The Braces Bunch so you get to see my beautiful city. I hope you like it!!



I also found this cool gift for DH. He is a drummer so you can tell how much he loved it. We are still looking for a name for him, any suggestions???



Even though this cycle is coming to an end, look at this chart... isn't a nice looking chart? I am not even on prometrium but I am happy to see my temps nice and high. I just wish my boobs would hurt as they did before my m/c.




So there you have it, my week in pictures!

12 comments:

Courtney said...

Hmmm...that is some good looking chart you have there. Are you sure AF is on her way???

Congrats on getting that magical piece of paper. :)

BigP's Heather said...

Congratulations!!!

I have to go with my standard male name: Herbert Eckelschmear

Caro said...

yay for getting the certificate.

AwkwardMoments said...

Nice looking diploma!!! HUGE grats to you for that. You shoulod be SO proud of yourself.

As for the drummer - he looks like he should be part of the Blue Man Group - Maybe his name could be Rupert Sleavinstein ?

That is a mighty fine lookin chart

ultimatejourney said...

I was going to say the same thing as Courtney -- are you sure AF is on the way?

Congrats again on the PhD. That is a huge accomplishment.

LJ said...

Congratulations!!!

Kate said...

Congrats!!! You should put it in a gold frame. Very good looking chart! I don't think I ever had one that looked quite that good.....

Anonymous said...

PhD! Amazing, well done! Great pics :) X

Dr. Grumbles said...

That is a lovely diploma! And a FABULOUS chart!

JJ said...

Nice looking chart! Very nice in fact!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and congrats once again Dr. Cibele!

Baby Blues said...

Wonderful pictures, especially the one that took ten years. Congratulations! A job well done Dr. Cibele.

For the name, how about Drummer Boy. I'm just so creative! Lol.