Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The new number is in...

Drum roll please!
15dpo: 350
and
18dpo: 1,188!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

doubling time: 1.7 days!!


Even my doc said YAY!!!! when she called me.
Now is wait to U/S #1 ... I havent scheduled yet because I need to find a doc because I changed insurance.
Thank you all for the support!!!

18 comments:

Caro said...

Yayy!!

LJ said...

Holy cow!!!

Courtney said...

Yiiipppeee!!! Those are fabulous numbers! I am so glad that you got the information that you wanted (and needed) to hear.
:)

Delenn said...

Awesome numbers! Congrats!

Shelby said...

That number ROCKS!!! Yeah!!

M said...

FABULOUS!!!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

WOW-1.7 DAYS!!!!!! That is fantastic!

hope548 said...

That is just awesome Cibele!

JJ said...

Wow...just so happy for you!!!

Kate said...

That is GREAT!

BigP's Heather said...

I can't even begin to tell you how happy and relieved I am for you guys! I'm so freakin excited!!!!!

OHN said...

FABULOUS NEWS!! I can almost see the smile on your face :)

Ashley said...

THANK GOD! I am so happy for you! This is great! Everything is going as should. Have a great 9 months! :]

ultimatejourney said...

Fantastic!

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous news, Cibele!

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the ultrasound :)

Andressa said...

GREAT NUMBERS! Congrats once again!! I have already moved you into the pregnant ladies section in my blog!!
Awesome news!!