Of course we can see that! She looks great! I am so glad that you got a clear report from your doctor. That is so great!!! I KNEW she was ok in there. Now relax momma. :) enjoy your pregnancy...you've worked really hard to get here and you deserve it. :)
I SEE IT!!! And I see that beautiful tiny lil hand! She is precious and healthy and you can't ask for anything more! She has every reason to smile (and so do you!)
I am so sorry I haven't been here in quite a while! You're havinga girl!!!! That's great news!!! Have you decided on a name yet?? I am so curious. I am so sorry you're feeling overwhelmed by the pregnancy. I know how it feels and it is not nice. I hope everything calms down a bit! A wonderful 2008 for you and your family. (So sorry about your Grandpa...)
11 comments:
Of course we can see that! She looks great! I am so glad that you got a clear report from your doctor. That is so great!!! I KNEW she was ok in there. Now relax momma. :) enjoy your pregnancy...you've worked really hard to get here and you deserve it. :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QU COISINHA MAIS FOFAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ai que lindo... rs... to mocionada my dear...
Parabens!!!
Vc merece esse momento!!
Mil beijos
Love the smile:) That's wonderful!
I SEE IT!!! And I see that beautiful tiny lil hand! She is precious and healthy and you can't ask for anything more! She has every reason to smile (and so do you!)
I am so sorry I haven't been here in quite a while! You're havinga girl!!!! That's great news!!!
Have you decided on a name yet?? I am so curious.
I am so sorry you're feeling overwhelmed by the pregnancy. I know how it feels and it is not nice. I hope everything calms down a bit!
A wonderful 2008 for you and your family.
(So sorry about your Grandpa...)
She has a lovely smile!
How cute! Adorable! :] She is going to be beautiful!
I'm so glad it's going so well!
Oh, her little hand is the best!
Beautiful!!!
Those are great pictures!!!
Post a Comment