Last night I reached my peak of stress. I could not sleep all night long because baby is still not moving much... So today I woke up and called the office, i dont care if they think that I am over dramatic. I demanded to see my doc instead of the midwife ( she was not even aware of all the drama, UTI, yeast infection , pain...). After breaking down with the nurse on the phone, and she insisting that not feeling much movement at 24 weeks is normal bla bla bla she called my doc that called me back and asked to come in for a sono today at 1:40 and another UTI test. I am scared to death! please little girl be fine!
I'll get back tom you as soon as I know something
PS' you girls rock, thanks for all the sweet words of encouragement
10 comments:
My fingers are crossed for you! I hope all is OK!! And that the sono sets your mind at ease. Thinking of you!!
Good for you for taking charge! praying for you!
Thinking of you. I hope everything is a-okay and you can de-stress!
Thinking of you today and hoping that this sets your mind at ease. Good for you for taking charge, hon.
Hanging on a cliff waiting for an update!
I hope everything is just fine and the u/s puts your mind at ease.
Iso mesmo, manda essa nurse pra PQP!!! Exija mesmo, vc é mae, vc tem direito de saber como esta sua bebe!!!
Estou orando aqui por ti!!!
Tenho certeza que Deus está contigo!!
Vai com fé!!
Beijos e aguardando noticias
I'll be checking back to see how things go! Good luck!
Thinking of you and hoping your daughter is ok...
I hope that everything is as it should be with your baby girl. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment