so.....what if you give birth on a Thursday at 9:00 pm? lol! :)
I know the whole movemement thing is weird- sometimes you feel, sometimes you don't and end up flipping but everyting is ok. YOUARE NOT PARANOID! I am so proud of you for being so proactive though- you know your gut. And even if your gut is wrong every time, you're a good enough mommy that you will get to the bottom of whatever it is and make sure that little pumpking girl is ok. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! -Omg your friends baby girl is precious! Can I borrow her too so I can practice? She's such a sweetheart! -And yeah....that's a big belly! lol! You ate too much at my party! Looks perfect though!
8 comments:
CUTE!! Love the VIP bib...
LINDO LINDO LINDOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree - LINDO! :)
I just love baby clothes!
Looks like she will be well dressed!
Cute finds!!!
thanks for the sweet comment! I am cautiously excited. :)
She is... obviously very loved!
It is so much fun to dress little girls. Enjoy! :)
Q
so.....what if you give birth on a Thursday at 9:00 pm? lol! :)
I know the whole movemement thing is weird- sometimes you feel, sometimes you don't and end up flipping but everyting is ok. YOUARE NOT PARANOID! I am so proud of you for being so proactive though- you know your gut. And even if your gut is wrong every time, you're a good enough mommy that you will get to the bottom of whatever it is and make sure that little pumpking girl is ok. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
-Omg your friends baby girl is precious! Can I borrow her too so I can practice? She's such a sweetheart!
-And yeah....that's a big belly! lol! You ate too much at my party!
Looks perfect though!
Post a Comment