I am so freaking happy!!!!
Less than one year after graduating , I got my first grant as a independent researcher by the Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation. THANK YOU GOD!!!! It is not a huge grant , but big enough for a first time applicant. This will guarantee me at least 2 more years of active research, Independence and flexibility and it will also help me with my application for the work visa... maybe now my boss will get off my back!
One interesting thing about this grant is that I wrote it during the cycle I got pregnant. The deadline for submission was August 15th and I got a BFP on the 17th. Apparently I work well under pressure!!!! LOL
11 comments:
Congrats! That's really huge!
Wow!! Many congrats.
Congrats....that is fantastic...and so much deserved.
Congratulations!!
Wow! Congratulations!!
That's wonderful!!!
That is awesome! Way to go!
THAT IS HUGE NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You worked your butt off- under pressure or not you did it!
WOW!!!
Parabens garota!!!
Congratulations!!! What a major accomplishment. :)
Congrats! That's really great news.
Bea
Post a Comment