Monday, January 07, 2008

Level 2 sono, DH bday and belly pics

The level 2 sono went very well today. Baby looks great. The doc looked at every single detail of her and it was just perfect. The cyst is indeed gone (Thank you God!). Doc said the fact that the cyst was once there placed me in some risk for Trissomy 18... however my AFP results and level 2 sono were just great, what makes my risk low again... anyway, what he wants to say is that he cant guarantee 100%, only amniocentesis would but he does not recommend given the perfect sono findings. I say that is good enough, I am happy with the results!

She is measuring 2 weeks ahead, already 2.2 pounds!!... a big girl!!!!
As you can see , baby is not the only getting big... I am getting huge to say the least ... I am loving it
23 weeks and 2 days (New year's eve)


24 weeks



Today was DH's bday, the sono was the best gift ever.... I also got a little creative and gave him a personal bday card! needless to say that he loved it


13 comments:

Caro said...

Cute belly!

Delenn said...

Very cute! Glad to hear everything going well--kinda jealous, tho--I haven't had a sono in so long! :-)

JJ said...

Love the pictures!

AwkwardMoments said...

I just think you are the cutest thing!!! and i love your belly!

ultimatejourney said...

So glad to hear baby is doing well! You look great too!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Love the belly!

"Hugeness" suits you.

N7 said...

2 weeks ahead?? What a chunky monkey in there! YAY!!!!! Your belly looks great and let me tell you- happiness and relief is written all over your face and I am so happy for you :) And I LOVE LOVE DH's birthday card! What an awesome idea! My DH's birthday is in May and I won't be pg anymore but I'll probably still look it so maybe I"ll try that- lol just kidding! So glad to see/hear everything is looking great!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the sono went well. You look great!

Fairuce said...

BARRIGON LINDOOOOOO!!!!

Beijos

Ashley said...

Too cute! lol I loved the last belly pic! Glad to hear everything went well!

Unknown said...

I don't really remember how I "found" you but I've been reading your blog for a while... Just thought I'd finally leave a comment to let you know that I'm praying for you and the baby too!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I'm in Gardner, so we're neighbors! I delivered at Shawnee Mission Medical... If you have questions or need any advice (hahahahahahaha... asking a preggo woman if she 'needs' advice? sorry) then shoot me an email anytime! It's maggiesusername (at) gmail dot com!

Aurelia said...

Congratulations, I'm so very very glad you got these great results!!