(Pregnancy mentioned)
With me things are going okay. Baby is getting a little more active and that makes me very happy (still not as much as I was feeling last week). She turned again and now is kicking on top of my belly. Yesterday something magical happened. My husband felt her for the first time! I felt some small kicks on my right side and put his hand on my belly and pressed gently. She replied with a strong kick right where his hands were... OMG, his face was priceless. It was one of the most joyous moments of my entire pregnancy so far... To have him feeling her as well is just fantastic. I am so thankful. Today we "played the same game" . 3 times I pressed my belly where I felt the kick and she kicked right back... it almost felt like a conversation!
I also called my doc and found out that I passed the glucose test, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
We also chose a name for our little princess. We are now just deciding how to spell it ... depending how we spell it can sound like a complete different name between the 2 languages (Portuguese and English)
tomorrow I'll be 27 weeks.. one more week and I'll be on my third trimester!!!
I am really looking forward to the weekend
Bellow a recent belly pic !
4 comments:
Such a cute picture!! I also like the kick "conversation".
For me, I keep trying to get my husband to feel her kick, finally last night he felt her. My son has felt her, but is not so into it...he's like "yeah yeah, now can I have my PBJ?" But,he has been talking to my belly a lot lately.
Third tri-mester soon! :-)
Its great when husbands can feel the kicks too. Stumpy is soo awkward though he stops kicking until S takes his hand off most of the time.
Whoa, how are you gonna tease us with the baby's name like that?! Come on! It's just us! :P
Ah - kick conversations! And with husbands able to feel as well! Excellent stuff.
Bea
Post a Comment