Monday, March 31, 2008

She is here...

and she is mine, she is beautiful and healthy and I am her mommy!!! THANK YOU LORD!

We are both doing fine, trying to adjust to our new lives! I still feels like a dream... the sweetest dream ever

Details and pictures to come
For soem reason I am not able to download pictures today

10 comments:

amy said...

Congrats, Mommy!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh so happy news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Yippie!!! I can't wait to see those pics! ;) Congrats again mommy!

Bela said...

Ai, que felicidade! PARABENS!!! Can't wait to see the pictures! Beijos, Bella

Kelly Hutcheson said...

THis is so exciting! Can't wait to see her! Congratulations!!

Kate said...

So wonderful! Congrats to you and your new family!!

Bela said...

Ah, e eu quero saber - em detalhes - como foi o seu parto. Beijocas!

One View said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such wonderful news.. :) :)

OHN said...

How WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your daughter :)