Hey guys,
This is Cibele's husband, Rob...
Cibele and I are at the hospital waiting to see how things progress.... She's having some contractions and acording to the doctor her cervics is really thin and she's 1cm dialated. They are trying to stop labor because the baby is still breached. I'll try to keep you all posted, thanks for everything!
12 comments:
Cibele, hoping that everything is going well for you and your little girl!
Praying for you and baby Cibele!!! I hope everything goes well or you- remember, my Swimmy was born at 35 weeks and he is healthy and perfect so don't be scared- your baby girl will be absolutely beautiful and perfect so you stay strong and don't stress about what is left to be done...it will ALL fall into place I promise you!!!!!
xoxoxoxox
My thoughts are with you and Lyla! Hoping everything will turn out great for you all!
Thinking of both of you 0 sending hugs and prayers
Hang in there, sweetie! I'm sending you prayers!
Thanks for the update...we are anxiously waiting for good news :)
Best of luck!! Thinking of you!
Thanks for the update!! Thinking of you both!
Oh my goodness...I'll be praying for you guys! Update as soon as you can, I'll be checking back regularly!
Oh, wow - hope everything is going smoothly! It would be nice to give the little chickie a couple more weeks and some time to turn. Let us know the progress!
Bea
Thinking of you guys and hoping she stays in there a little longer.
Meu Deus!! Fica dando-nos updates. Estou pensando em vcs O TEMPO TODO and praying that everything works out perfectly, de acordo c/ a vontade de Deus! Beijos - Bella
Post a Comment