Thursday, January 29, 2009
10 months
my sweet girl, you are 10 months. Double digits? OMG! no so long ago I was counting how old you were in days, then weeks... now you are almost 1 year old. I am so proud of you. You are growing , learning,getting more a more independent...when you say momma my hear complete;y melts. I hope that you forgive me because I have not been myself lately. Sorry that I did not take the million pics a videos that I use to take every month. Sorry that some days I sat on the floor but had no energy to play with you. Sorry that you had to see me crying so many tmes. I am sorry that your routine has been completely modified and that mommy seems irritated or impatient sometimes. Mommy promises that I will do all in my power to keep you happy and safe. I pray for you , pray for your future , I ask you God to spare you from any pain that will come from what happened this month. Thanks for helping me during those difficult days. The happiness of being your mother keeps me going, even when I feel so defeated. Your smile gives a reason to smile too. You are so beautiful, so precious, so lovely. I am looking forward to see you walking soon, to get ready for your first bday party, to teach you new words... You are a my precious gift. Love you with all my heart




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She's amazing, Cibele. What a strong girl! Must take after her mommy. :)
*hugs*
Ela está muito linda!!!Como passa rápido!!Não foi ontem que ela fez 9 meses???Filhos são mesmo a preciosidade das nossas vidas!!Parabéns,Lyla!!!Beijão, Ciça
She is wonderful and YOU made her that way, Cibele!
Look how mobile she is! Look how happy she is! She is obviously loved. And she loves you totally.
Happy 10 Months, Lyla!
Happy 10 months Lyla! You two hang in there.
She loves you no matter what, Cibele. You will get through all of this and will be stronger for having gone through it.
Love the pic with the glasses!
so cute, i love the fluffy pink suit!
The two of you will get through this, stronger than before.
Happy 10 Months, Lyla!
Happy 10 months sweet Lyla!! You're doing a great job with her. I LOVE her long pony tail on top of her head!
You are such a great mama. I know your big 10 month old thinks so too!!!
Post a Comment