Thursday, January 22, 2009

She is better

Trying to take care of a baby while sick is not easy. My body aches, I have sinus headache,fever, running nose and all I want is to sleep. Lyla is doing much much better (Thak God), but that means that she is ready to play and needs her mommy to be on the floor with her. What a week. I hope she sleeps well tonight. I need so bad some rest

5 comments:

Sarah said...

so glad she's better! hope you're right behind her.

areyoukiddingme said...

You have now encountered the hardest part of being a mom. Knowing that you need to take care of yourself, but knowing that your child needs you RIGHT NOW...you'll be stronger for it when you survive it, and you will.

Feel better soon.

Courtney said...

I sincerely hope that you were able to get the rest that you needed last night. Hang in there and hopefully your house will be clear of any sickness by this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Sarah said...

You are one good momma...hugs to you and Lyla from me and Claire!