Please baby stop scarring mommy. I know that you are probably enjoying your 2 days of less activity, but could you please just start moving more again? You know, mommy has a hard time concentrating on her job when you stand still like that. Just a few kicks and I'll be happy again! Please , please...
6 comments:
Mine's starting to slow down a bit too, i keep pushing at it just to make sure. They say its normal about now, but if you're unsure, call your OB.
X
At a certain point the little one starts to run out of room so they aren't as "mobile". If you are really concerned have you tried drinking orange juice, lying down and actually counting movements? I had to do that with our middle son.
Its true, at a certain point she is not going to be so mobile--it will be too crowded. Like ohn said, try some OJ or something with sugar.
Hoping everything is a-okay!
Hey Baby!! Don't scare mummy!
What everyone is saying about less movement is true, but if it really bothers you, go to the Dr. Ihope she starts dancing soon! :)
I hope she is moving more by now!
Mommy DOES NOT need any scares!
Post a Comment