This weekend was nothing short than amazing. I has my 2 baby showers... My own baby shower, I was the mommy this time! how crazy is that??? The love and generosity of my friends filled out my heart and I can't stop smiling. It is unbilievable all the stuff i got, I basicaly got EVRYTHING... crib, stroller, bedding, car seat, bath tub, swing, monitor, pump, diaper bag, the cutests outfits ever... Just unbilievable. looks like babies r us exploted in my leaving room. Everybody was so happy for us, I great friend of mine that was never able to conceive (she has 3 adopted sons now) was so happy for me that she could not stop crying (so did i)... a friend that lost her daughther at the age of 6 months due to heart was there and gave her favorite baby's outifit from her daughther that never got to use , that meant so much to me! Friends that I had not seem in a long time showed up. They had party favorites with numbers and each person will pray for Lyla on thespecific day of the month (how precious is that??) My little girl can't not even imagine how loved she is already. I was sad that my family is not here, but I do have some amazing friends that kept me happy
here some pictures from yesterday's shower: it was quiet a production
Flower arrangements

Look at this table!

happy mommy


happy parents
So many gifts

Saturday's baby shower... my friend and I ahve the same due date, so we shared the shower


She is was so happy for me... She know's how much this means! LOVE YOU FRIEND
10 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You look great=)
those pictures are so touching! and you look so fantastic!
How blessed you are! You must feel loved. You look beautiful!
You have the cutest clothes!
You look fantastic!
You're all set, now! Looks like a fab party and you sure make a picture in those snazzy clothes.
Bea
What a wonderful and memorable weekend! That tulle table skirt is just adorable. :)
Thanks for the comment on my page - I really appreciate it & I'm sorry for your recent loss as well. Your baby shower looked like it was BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!
Que sortuda, voce tem amigos que te querem tao bem, mesmo estando tao longe.... Que festa linda, Cibele. Eu estou super feliz por voce!
One weekend and two showers... wow!! You look adorable with your big belly.
Now it is the time to enjoy putting all herlittle things away. Have fun!
Q
Post a Comment